Sunday 22 March 2015

It's all coming together

Well on Thursday 12th we had John from John's Boat Canopies down to make a template of are cratch cover. What a very helpful chap he is, he gave me quite a few options on how the cratch could be made and without my trusty wife beside me I  had to make some executive decisions (hope they are the right ones)  around the design all by myself.

We have just got to wait for John to make it and fit it for us, it does not matter if it's not done before we leave the Marina as John will fit it anywhere as long as he can get his car near.

I took our friend Roger down to help with a couple of jobs on-board. First job was to put together the Futon sofa bed. This did not take long as it only came in 2 section's, along  with a few other bits to fit on it. I am very pleased with the futon it fits perfectly.

Today we moved more of  our stuff aboard and started to fit the curtains are friend Louise had made for use.

We are only 9 days away from starting our life aboard Tacet. Eddy has told us he is looking forward to writing his next blog.

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best on your year out.
    What a handsome cat Eddy is he looks a rather big cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting to read about your cat's adventures.
    I see that you will be going north on board Tacet so I doubt we will meet.
    Please have a look at my website. There is a link on my blog. Moore 2 Life.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add your comment