Tuesday 10 March 2015

3 Weeks Till The Off

Well we are still counting down the days 21 in fact before the off.
We have got most things packed now and we are in the process of moving what needs to be moved.
I can report that the racing tortoises are all up and out of hibernation

I am going down to Tacet this Thursday and with luck and weather permitting will meet John from John's Boat Canopies who will be making a template for are cratch. John was at the Marina the last time we were up there and he gave me a very reasonable quote for a cratch cover. So hoping for a dry day The cratch we have is getting a bit old and leaks a lot so we need a new one.

We will be moving our stuff aboard over the next two weeks and I have a couple of small carpentry jobs to do. Sharon wants a few more shelf's in the Kitchen and I will be putting up the new curtains on Tacet that our dear friend Louise has made for us.
It's all so very exciting.

Eddy enjoying the sun, he loves to look out of the side hatch.

9 comments:

  1. We look forward to meeting up with you all in the summer.
    Roger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course Sharon wants more cupboards in the Galley! Soon you will want more shelves in your tool shed where ever that might be.

    A very exciting time for you both I bet you cant wait to get going!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sue I am informed that you can never have enough cupboards in a kitchen, I guess the same goes for a Galley.
      As for my shed I can squeeze in another shelf or 2 if needed

      Delete
  3. thats not what old boy thinks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Justin I think the galley has more than enough cupboards but mum won't let me but any tools in them
      Old Boy

      Delete
  4. Hello you three, you must be really excited and a little apprehensive as well. We will keep an eye on you adventure and wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can empathise with your feelings having looked back at our first blogs recording the build of Epiphany, recently. Hope you love the journey as much as we do on Epiphany - http://nbepiphany.co.uk
    Thanks for following us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Eddy, Welcome to blogger land. Really looking forward to reading all about your adventures just try not to lose any of your nine lives! Water is very wet you know and I know how much you felines hate to get drenched. Remember the ducks are for drooling over, not for chasing. Xxxx
    PS. Say hello to your crew Sharon and Clinton and tell them the kettles always on and ready for when we meet. Xxx
    PPS have added you to my bloggers list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eddy, do me a favour keep an eye on the two muffins traveling with you, Especially the dancing fairy on the tiller. The only helmsman I know who has to stand on a box in 7 inch heels, and that's on a good day !!!! And the other one who does the locks, he needs armbands to keep him safe. Look after them for me. Thanks Eddy

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to add your comment