Wednesday 1 April 2015

All moved on and Ready for the off

Eddy the cat here with an update on the last few day's
Well after a lot of packing of bags then unpacking and repacking and moving of the final bits of furniture we were ready for the off.
Clinton has done really well by not swearing too much and when he did mum was on hand to tell him off.
The car was packed and before I was put in the cat box I had a cuddle from Sam and his girlfriend Rachel she really spoils me.Clinton & Sharon said there goodbyes too and off we went.

The journey to the marina was going well until around halfway there when I had to go!!! as it had all got to much for me in the car, I did pick a good place to go as we were right by a lay by on the road so a quick stop was had. Clinton and Sharon pulled some funny facial expression whilst I had a clean up and we were off again all clean and fresh.

When we got to the marina I was given another freshen up involving my bum in the air and lots of water and some sweet smelling shampoo.

The car was unpacked and then places were found for most of the stuff brought.

Clinton took the car back this morning very early and a very Dear friend Louise brought him back with even more stuff.
They had a cup of tea and a chat then Louise had to leave, tears all round. Then there was the 3 of us left on Tacet, I have been told we will be starting the Adventure tomorrow so keep tuned in friends to see how we are getting on.

Posted by Eddy the Cat.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Eddy, Well I wish the three of you bon voyage and all the best for a wonderful adventure. Hope to see you in 2015 at some time, and will keep looking at the blog to see where you are. Carol and I are very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil I look forward to meeting you in 2015,Keep an eye on what we get up to won't you.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Phil I look forward to meeting you in 2015,Keep an eye on what we get up to won't you.

      Delete
  2. Eddy the cat is very clever indeed. Hope you all sleep well before your adventure starts tomorrow. will keep following your blog and hopefully visit you at some point :)

    Lots of Love
    Hannah
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hannah, I know Uncle Clinton & Auntie Sharon are looking forward to you visiting with Mike and Elsie May

      Delete

Please feel free to add your comment