Friday 8 January 2016

Just A Quick Up Date


Well we are still in Banbury and having a very relaxing time. 
We had Kevin & Shirley round for a meal on Thursday. It was one of the Hairy Bikers casseroles which Sharon prepared and cooked in the Wonderbag. 
It was fantastic and enjoyed by all of us.

We woke to a frost this morning but by the time we were up and ready to take a photo or two it had been melted away by the sun.

Just a few photos of the visitor we had outside the Galley window today. Lovely little Robin. 
This couple were enjoying the ride on Spiceball Park. I did ask permission from them to post it and they agreed to it, thank you, they wanted our blog site so they can have a look.

Just Outside The Galley Window
I've Got The Last Berry
As Close As I Could Get
Funnily Enough I Am Reading This Book Know
A Rather Soggy Toepath
A Couple Enjoying The Day
Eddy And His Best Garfield Impression




2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos!The cat is very sweet too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it was good to meet you both. I really like the Robin and the last Red Berry I think it's a good
      Photo

      Delete

Please feel free to add your comment