Wednesday 1 July 2015

More new friends & Moored In Lymm

Well hello to you all it,s Eddy here. I thought I would do an update for you all but there is not much to say as its been a bit on the warm side and I have been keeping the Futon company.
The 3 of us have made are way back Lymm yesterday and as the weather was so wonderful the other 2 did a BBQ on the path. I did get some scrapes but not much.
The other 2 spent the whole evening outside chatting to a very nice couple called Kevin & Shirley who had moored behind us on there boat Jenny Wren.
kevin & Shirley

Me Relaxing but not on the Futon

So I thought I would add some photos of the trip so far.
I/we hope you like them.





ō






Just some of the pictures we have taken.
An update by the other 2 will be posted tomorrow, they are getting the BBQ ready again,
 its a hard life but some one has to do it !!!
Oh thank you for taking the time and reading our blog. Please leave a comment  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to add your comment